Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hollbabe and Burtonbabe2K



"....Here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

I carry your heart, I carry it in my heart"


Today was the first, hardest day before I leave for my mission. I had to say goodbye to my best friend. My sister. Hollie has touched my soul more than words can express and I am very fortunate to have her in my life. This will be the longest that we haven't spoken or seen each other since 1998 and it is definitely going to be a struggle getting through these next 18 months.

I am so grateful that her belief in me has made the difference between giving up on my dreams, and trying even harder to reach them. My life is richer because she is in it.

Thank you for sharing with me all the kind things you've said, and all the beautiful things that you are! I love you always and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment