Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thanks Hillary!

Here are the 8s:
Rules:
1) Post Rules on your blog
2) Answer the six "8" items
3) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 favorite TV shows:
90210
Roseanne
Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood
The Wonder Years
Jon and Kate plus 8!
10 Years Younger
Bob's Price is Right
17 and Counting

8 things I did yesterday:
Went to lunch with Ian
Went to Leslie's
Shopped for the mission... AGAIN
Hung out with Crazy Carol
Sang in the car
Went to dinner with Crystal
Visited with the Anderton's
Read the BOM

8 things I look forward to:
Going to the temple today and tomorrow
My cold sore to heal
Meeting with President Abarca again...
Seeing my brother Jared
Being set apart as a missionary
Going to the MTC
Serving a righteous mission
And of course, the end of the mission.

8 favorite restaurants:
Spaghetti Factory
Red Lobster
The Melting Pot
La Frontera
Costa Vida
Ruby River
Olive Garden
The Original Pancake House

8 things on my wish list:
To be 100% ready to leave on the 28th
Lose 10-13 pounds
My parents move
See Hollie one more time before I leave
Love
College degree
An awesome dog! (Lab or Schnauzer)
Not be so accessible

I tag...
Maggie
Sydney
Holly
Kiera
Kelli
Elva
Kenzie
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment